Friday, February 5, 2016

Your Speaking to a Winner here.

Your speaking a to winner here. OMG, the ego?? For real?? Yep, I get to brag. I am a winner. I won, I won and I won.
So your asking "Yeah, so what did you win"? I won the use of a HUGE trophy for one year - however since we will be hitting the road, I will only have the physical bragging rights until Oct 17th.
Ok already. I won the Spirit Lake Winter Fun Fest Chili Cook Off. I seriously did.... OMG

LOL - they wanted me to kiss it but yuck germs...
 LOL, I noticed I have indeed lost some weight
So yes, I won the chili contest. I had made a white chili and it truly was awesome. I had folks coming back 4 times to taste test it.

Now this, I get to keep forever!!
On a more serious note.... This was a great day. Not as many folks came out as they had hoped but they still raised some funds which goes to the Spirit Lake Park and Recreation. And I have to say the lady who runs the program is top notch in my book. Jodi was awesome to work with and as I told the Mayor (Todd Clary) she is someone I could learn a lot from!!

254 more days!! Seriously that seems like forever. But honestly it's going to go by quickly and we have so much to do and so much money to make before that time. We just need to be able to get our truck, pay our first 2-3 months of bills and be able to get Thousand Trails and a tank full of gas. Can we all yell HITCH ITCH - lol... We will be able to take our RV on a test run the minute we get our truck to make sure all the kinks are worked out.

But let's get back to me being a WINNER - lol.... WOW!!



On a last note - please consider shopping www.etsy.com/shop/GuyPlusSewing

No comments:

Post a Comment